Supplier Relationship Manager 13 views1 application
Supplier Relationship Manager
Permanent, Full Time
We are excited to be supporting an innovative fintech start up business in their expansion and hunt for the best talent on the market!
Our client provides simple, fair and transparent consumer finance solutions with a mission to offer the best customer experience in the financial services market. They are now expanding and opening up a brand-new site in Dublin, so it has never been a more exciting time to join their journey.
If you are interested to work for a rapidly growing, ambitious and sociable company, focused on excellent customer experience and industry leading technology products, then we want to hear from you!
In this role you will be solely responsible and accountable for the management of all external suppliers providing service to customers, through a multichannel contact centre environment.
Championing insight from the Customer Service teams, you will lead the operational management ensuring all SLA’s and performance KPI’s are delivered consistently. Working collaboratively with key suppliers to identify and implement strategy and process improvements.
This role will involve regular on-site visits to suppliers based across UK and Ireland.
This is a new site and operation so an exciting opportunity to be involved in the set up of a new area of the business! You will be leading the function that is the driving force in ensuring the services offered to customers align with the brand. You will make a real impact in growing a start-up and for your own career development!
- Establish supplier framework across supplier portfolio
- Lead the delivery and embedding of new portfolio of work, managing new supplier relationships
- Regularly review suppliers on operational performance, services levels and quality MI to ensure demand levels are being met and customer experience is priority.
- Implement process and strategy improvement to maximise performance, reviewing operations systems and procedures that need developing.
- Manage the operational activity across the customer journey, across both internal teams and suppliers.
- Ensure strong and effective communication across the team, between sites and suppliers. Build an environment of team work to ensure all services are delivered on time and company goals are met.
- Be adaptable to a changing environment, leading by examples and being hands on where required
- Previous supplier or relationship management experience, ideally this will be in contact centre environments
- Experience operating within technology led programmes across Banking or Financial Services. Knowledge on Credit Cards / Consumer Finance is ideal
- Demonstrate ability to be strategic, business-orientated, critical thinker who can effectively develop and implement a variety of operational and business strategies
- Experience of developing solutions to challenging issues, in a fast-paced changing environment
- Experience working across customer journey from servicing to Fraud and Collections is highly desirable
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable to change
- Passion for customer experience and excellent customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to make a real impact in a growing start-up on a mission to change the face of the consumer finance industry.