Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
York – Hybrid Working
£33,000-£36,000 per annum
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation, who are proud to be part of a community that cares deeply for people’s health and strives to support our members every day. The organisation provide great quality, affordable healthcare.
The client company have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the HR Department on a permanent and full-time contract. This is a brand-new role created to support the growing business, and an exciting opportunity to help shape our employer brand by taking the lead on recruitment projects, whilst supporting mangers with the full recruitment lifecycle.
Hybrid working is available for this role, with some attendance in our York office required. (2 – 3 days per week in the office).
What you will do
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, the split of delivery will be 70% Recruitment Project work and 30% daily tasks, including:
· Lead and manage recruitment project initiatives/strategies. Shaping the employer brand, media and social media channels, and diversity, equity and inclusion.
· Partner with hiring managers, business leaders and key stakeholders to understand resourcing needs and support/manage the full recruitment lifecycle.
· Manage relationships with external suppliers, such as systems and recruitment agencies on our PSL.
· Design and deliver upskilling/training on recruitment subjects.
· Monitor, review and update recruitment policies/procedures/guidelines/supporting documents and ensuring these are in line with employment law/current legislation.
What you will need:
While cultural fit is key here, required skills and experiences are:
· AREC or MREC and or CIPD – Associate or Chartered membership and or relevant and transferable recruitment experience (Essential)
· Proven and demonstratable experience of leading and managing recruitment project initiatives/strategies (Essential)
· Confident in coaching and advising managers to get the best recruitment outcomes (Essential)
· Strong working and practical knowledge base of recruitment practices and recruitment legislation (Essential)
· Ability to design and deliver upskilling/training on recruitment subjects (Essential)
· A pro-active, professional, and productive work ethic ensuring deadlines are met (Essential)
· Good working knowledge of standard office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel (Desirable)
· Recruitment policy/procedure writing (Desirable)
· Experience and working knowledge of an Applicant Tracking Systems (Desirable)
· Experience and working knowledge of HR Management systems (Desirable)
What you will get in return:
As a valued colleague, we offer you a range of benefits including;
· Free Corporate Health membership.
· Free Corporate Cash plan (helps towards Dental, optical and complimentary therapies).
· Free onsite car parking.
· Up to 35 days’ holiday including bank holiday and no weekend or bank holidays working.
· Pension with up to 10% employer contributions.
· Discount available on other products.
· Employee Assistance Program.
· Discount and cash back on hundreds of high-street retailers.
· Opportunity for hybrid working.
· Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· Free hot drinks.
· Free fruit.
· Employee engagement events.
· Supporting local charities.
· Onsite First Aiders and Mental Health First Aiders.
· Free onsite gym.