Team Leader 6 views
- Postal Code W4
- Salary Offer up to £36,000 DOE
- Salaries £30.000 ~ £40.000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years Experience 5~10
£30,000 – £36,000 DOE (+ amazing benefits including free drinks, snacks and breakfast every day!)
We are excited to be working with a disruptive digital organisation with a mission to create the leading marketplace in Europe centered on trust, efficiency and transparency.
We are excited to have a new Customer Lead opportunity and naturally we need to secure top-notch talent.
This role will be to assist all touch points of management, from building processes to training to managing and developing the team.
We are looking for someone who owns the department, managing the growth. You will need to able to build processes from the start and help develop the team into a strong customer focused department. Sales is key to our clients success, so you will have experience with working with conversion and lead nurturing. You must be a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment.
What would this role mean for you? Here are some of the responsibilities of this role:
- Work towards the customer service strategic plan for rapid growth and local market leadership
- Deliver and report on key metrics, including customer engagement activities
- Feedback on customer journeys for customer success
- Track customer engagement activities through the customer lifecycle
- Create and manage a team empowered to solve problems creatively and adopt best practices, driving customer satisfaction and process improvements
- Ensure Quality Monitoring scores are in line with KPI
- Build a solid well-performing team that challenges the status quo
- Actively work on business and customer development with a clear long-term strategic focus
- Drive innovation and bring new ways of working
- Solve problems effectively and systematically using the appropriate methods
Amazing benefits including:
- Bonus scheme after probationary period
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (option to buy/ sell up to 5 days holiday)
- Flexible benefits scheme including holiday purchase and gym membership
- Free drinks, snacks and breakfast every day!
We are looking for customer service rock stars that have worked in high volume contact centres while providing the best customer service.
You have experience in sales through service, making sure your customers have all the information they need to make a purchase.
You will have worked in departments that own all of customer service, including back office work. Working in a new start up or a rapidly growing business would also help.
If you are a Customer Service Team Leader rock star and would like a new challenge in a fast growing business with excellent salary and benefits, then click apply today!
How To Apply
Send your CV to Nicola Morris – Nicolam@wearecmr.com