Telephony Engineer \ ACD Controller 11 views3 applications
- Postal Code 08003
- Salary Offer up tp 30.000€
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years Experience 0~5
The Telephony engineer will report directly to the Head of Telephony.
The vacancy is for an experienced telephony engineer who is looking to expand their telephony knowledge within a contact centre environment utilizing omnichannel platforms across Contact Centres in Spain and UK.
You will be a valued member of the Telephony team, who will provide telephony solutions for clients as well as manage current ones. You will also be involved in building reports from end to end out of the Contact Centre platforms. At this end you will have the opportunity to work with BI platforms and DB such as Power BI, Tableau and Microsoft SQL Server.
The Telephony team liaise with all internal clients across the business and directly with the end clients. You will work directly alongside the service desk and infrastructure teams who will handle the day to day incidents, escalating to you, issues they cannot resolve themselves.
Our client is undergoing amazing growth, so the role is a rapidly evolving role and would suit a dynamic, driven candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build Contact Centre client campaigns, leading the process from requirement gathering to tests.
- Performs troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
- Provides 3rd and final line support to technical issues escalated.
- Contributes to the development of new systems and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability.
- Trains technical staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and/or acquired within other teams.
- Establishes guides and methods for the setup and configuration of all supported services.
- Develops processes to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use.
- Monitors the market for new technologies, solutions and modifications to existing platforms, to continually add value to the business.
- Strong background with Telephony SIP and VOIP networking/communications.
- Working knowledge of Email, WebChat, SMS, and Knowledgebase platforms functionality.
- Willing to work in a fast-pacing environment.
- Proven high performance levels.
- Experience in complaint resolution.
- Highly literate with excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be an accomplished professional with a demonstrable record of achievement who enjoys challenge and working to tight deadlines and has a can-do attitude in a fast-paced intensive environment.
- A professional who has the ability to work on their own; as well as part of a team.
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Excellent customer service, organisation skills and confident communication skills
- IP Telephony and Cloud telephony platform (Genesys PureCloud skills a definite advantage)
- 2+ years of experience in proposing and delivering technical telephony projects
- A minimum of at least three years within a Telecoms environment working with GN, NGN, VDDI and number porting.
- Strong multitasking skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advantageous – Experience with Amazon Connect or Zendesk Suite.
Competitive salary + Excellent Benefits, a rivaled workplace & location.