- Salary Offer £35k - £50k
- Salary Ranges £40.000 ~ £50.000
- Experience Level Mid~Senior
- Total Years Experience 0~5
Job title: Sales Manager
Salary: Circa £35k – £50k plus commission
Tenure: Full time, permanent, Monday – Friday (no weekends or Bank holidays)
Customer Management Resourcing (CMR) is a boutique recruitment consultancy that specialise in mid & executive level roles within ‘Customer Management’. This includes all management or analytical roles surrounding Contact Centres, Customer Experience & A.I.
We are proud to be working with a successful insurance provider in their search for a new Sales Manager to lead their sales team (circa 15-20 Agents) due to going through a stage of substantial growth.
- Reporting directly into the Head of Telesales, the Sales Manager will have overall accountability of an outbound Telesales acquisition campaign, meeting and exceeding key KPI’s, managing and developing agents, implementing their company procedures across training, coaching, management activities and personal development.
- The function will leverage support from their Head office, including recruitment, coaching and learning & development. This makes the role’s primary focus the performance against KPI’s, management of the sales agents and the day to day operational duties of running an office.
- The role may involve limited travel to Head office for short periods of time, including induction.
- Meet and exceed KPI’s and targets of sales performance and quality scores.
- Develop and innovate conversion rate enhancing initiatives and incentives
- Design and implement engagement strategies
- Setting Personal Management Plans (PMP’s) for underperforming employees
- Ensure a fun, vibrant and high performing working environment
- Ensure personal development of all sales staff
- Manage onboarding journey for new sales agents
- Minimise attrition
- Produce monthly sales improvement plans
In order to be considered, candidates must:
- Ideally hold at least 3 years’ experience managing an outbound B2C sales campaign in a similar position.
- Be highly experienced in management of high performing sales agents
- Be self-sufficient, responsible and need minimal supervision in the day to day running of an outbound call centre. Sales staff will be well managed according to company procedures and policy.
- Ideally have managed a call centre or sales campaign
We do endeavour to respond to as many applications as possible, however due to the high volume of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise each individual unsuccessful applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.