RM6290 Executive & Non Executive Recruitment Services
As a recently appointed Recruitment Consultancy to the Crown Commercial Services Framework RM6290 for Executive & Non-Executive Recruitment Services, CMR are excited to be able to extend our specialist services to the Public Sector as we continue to provide clients and candidates alike with the best possible service experience.
As part of our online prospectus, framework users will see a full overview of our Specialist Service Offering, the history of our business, and an introduction to the CMR Public Sector Team so you know who to reach out to for more information where required.
CMR Group was founded in 2014 by Paul Carter, who’s vision was to create an International talent management consultancy that purely focused on the dynamic & everchanging Customer Experience industry. Paul wanted to build a recognised brand that was not only known for professional recruitment services but also a brand that people confided in when wanting to learn from industry experts.
Today, CMR are proud to work with some of the world’s leading advocates of Customer Experience, providing bespoke recruitment services to some of the most ambitious and innovative organisations on the planet, ranging from large, blue-chip organisations to fast-growing start-ups and SME’s.
CMR have positioned ourselves as experts in the Contact Centre /Customer Experience industry and have made it our business to understand what this looks like in terms of the specialist skills that are in demand, such as:
- CX & Insight teams in Marketing departments
- Data Analytics – what are Customers genuinely doing and saying
- Robotics & AI – how can you take the cost of the repetitive processes out of these large operations
- Complex operations – outsourced on or offshore
- Operational Change – how do companies keep up with the market leaders and implement new initiatives
CMR provide solutions across the entire customer management function, typically; Executive/ C-Suite level, Change & Transformation, Robotics, AI & Automation, Project & Programme Management, Resource Planning & MI, Mid-Senior level Operations Management + many more specialist areas!
Our work at CMR is split into 3 core brands:
Proven track record
Whether you’re seeking a professional recruitment partner to assist with your day-day needs or require a fully consultative service that’s bespoke to you and your business’s requirements, you can rely on CMR to deliver.
Far from a traditional recruitment agency, CMR is made up of genuine experts in the field of Customer management recruitment, and we possess a proven track record for delivering outstanding levels of service across the board. Our Clients can rest assured that we will never put forward a Candidate without prior consent. CMR will confirm full details of; expectations, current situation and anything else you may need to consider, during our initial interview and present all relevant information along with the full Candidate CV.
Executive Search Professionals
Bolstered by an industry-leading reputation, CMR Executive Search Consultants work in close partnership with our Public Sector Clients, immersing themselves in their organisational strategies to gain an in-depth understanding of the principle barriers and enablers, so that we can identify the right Subject Matter Expert (SME) and leadership talent.
Our proven track record in providing Executive Search services for both Permanent and Interim Professionals has enabled us to establish an extensive network of Executives and Consultants who have passed our stringent assessments to ensure they can make a positive impact from day one.
Our Executive Search Team apply a personal and quality-first approach to present the best Board and C-suite talent, encompassing:
- Chief Executive Officer / Chief Operations Officer / Chief Revenue Officer
- Director, VP, SVP of Sales and Business Development
- Customer Service, Experience, Strategy and Digital Directors
- Interim Contact Centre Consultants
- Transformation Director / Chief Transformation Officer
- Director / VP Marketing
- General Manager and Managing Director
- Director, VP, SVP of Client Leadership
- Chief Customer / Customer Success Officer
Recruitment Project Outsourcing (RPO)
Bespoke Managed Service Projects
Recruitment Project Outsourcing (RPO) solutions provides organisations with the opportunity to outsource elements of their recruitment to our dedicated team of resourcing specialists. Our Account Management Team can manage the entire process from end-to-end if required.
In other words, we become an extension of your internal HR team, at times when you need it the most!
Whether you are going through a period of rapid expansion, setting up in a new market, relocating or offshoring an existing operation, going through a merger/acquisition, or simply need help in securing the best talent in the market, RPO solutions can flex to suit your exact needs. We cover:
- Customer Relations and Remediation. Permanent, Fixed Term, Interim or Consultant Casehandler teams, including; Complaints, Quality Assurance, Claims, Ombudsman and Vulnerable Customer Specialists
- Interim Operational Change. Programme/Project Management, Business Analysis, PMO (Governance), Compliance (GDPR), Teams or individuals – CMR can provide a Full Managed Service or Individual Contractors/Consultants
- Multi-Lingual Advisors. End to end recruitment campaigns which can include; Screening & Selection, Language Testing, Full Onboarding Support, Payroll and CMR Managed Homeworking
- Contact Centre Advisors. Volume recruitment of permanent staff and seasonal ramp-ups of temporary workers – This includes; bespoke end to end talent attraction campaign, Candidate testing, 2 stage interview and full screening and compliance service. Where required, CMR can run Client assessment centres, assist with full onboarding and provide post placement Candidate care (including 121s, Back to Work and performance management)
CMR work closely with key stakeholders to ensure we tailor make our service to fit your needs. We provide advice and guidance along the way regarding; Talent Attraction Strategy, Recruitment Process and Assessment, Market Trends and Salary Comparisons – ultimately ensuring best in class Candidate and Client satisfaction throughout the project.
Each assignment has its own dedicated CMR senior level associate who will have years of specialist Customer management recruitment experience providing you with the right level of support. Our dedicated Account Management and Delivery Team are highly skilled and well equipped to partner with businesses on small scale, short-term projects or large-scale ongoing multinational campaigns.
Search and Selection
Delivering high performing talent
As recruitment experts in Customer management, CMR understands that in order to be successful, mid to senior level professionals must possess the right skills and attributes combined with experience and cultural fit.
Our Search and Selection team comprises of sector specialists who have years of experience identifying the right people who will drive success for your business.
Depending on the specific needs of our Clients, CMR offers Permanent and Interim recruitment services within all of our specialist markets.
Customer Contact Operations
- Head of Contact Centres
- Sales & Service Manager
- Vendor/Outsourcing Partner
- Telesales Manager
- Head of Collections/ Collections Strategy
- Head of Resource Planning
- MI Manager
- Planning, Forecasting, Real-Time Analysts
- Dialler Manager
- Learning & Development
- Helpdesk/Customer Success
- WFM/MI Software, e.g. Verint 360, IEX TotalView, Blue Pumpkin, Aspect eWFM, Teleopti, SQL, SAS, Business Objects, VBA, Sharepoint
Customer Experience & Insights
- Omni/Multichannel Customer Experience
- Online Customer Journey
- Customer Success
- Voice of the Customer
- Self-Service Strategy/Contact Reduction
- Social, SMS, Email, Campaign Management
- Speech Analytics
- Complaints & Quality
- Knowledge Management
Business Change & Transformation
- Business Transformation
- Change Delivery/Project Management
- Product Management
- Six Sigma/Lean
- Prince2 Practitioner
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Analysis
- Programme Management Office (PMO)
- Programme Director
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Continuous Improvement
- Service Design
- Digital Journey Mapping
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Decision Science
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cognitive Automation
- Business Process Architecture & AI Technologies
- Process Improvement
- Customer Cloud
- Chat and Voice Bots and Analysis
- Smart Routing/IVR & Telephony Infrastructure
- Systems and Toolkits, e.g. Blue Prism, AA, UI Path, Workfusion, NICE, Amelia, Avaya, Genesys, Cisco
Trust & Safety
Content Review & Moderation
Commentary, Visual, Harassment/Bullying, Copyright
Identity theft, Product safety, Credit control
Training, Quality & Wellness
Operations Managers / Service Delivery Leads, Program Managers, Incident Managers
Policy Creators & Enforcement Agents
CMR Social Value
CMR strongly believe that our Social Value Policy is an umbrella term covering our impact on society and the environment in its widest sense; our impact on the environment; our diversity record; our behaviour as an employer, as a purchaser of goods and services, and as a provider of recruitment services; the suppliers we use; our corporate governance policies; our relationships with our stakeholders; and the shared values that guide our company.
We are committed to being a responsible business because it matters to us and the people who are important to us – particularly the people who work here. We also believe that improving our understanding and delivery of our social and environmental values is important to sustaining our success as a leading recruitment consultancy, and in improving our understanding of the local and national markets and communities we work in.
- We are committed in our support to tackle economic inequality by creating new jobs and skills and increasing supply chain resilience and capacity in the delivery for our clients.
- We encourage and support employees in both their physical and mental wellbeing.
- We are committed to promoting equal opportunity and to tackling workforce inequality within our organisation, including reducing the disability employment gap.
- We are committed to help fight climate change by working towards net zero greenhouse gas emissions and promoting this with all key business stakeholders.
- CMR is an active partner in our local community, supporting local communities to manage and recover from the impact of COVID 19.
- CMR regularly engages in fundraising activities for local and wider charities including our local foodbank run by The Trussell Trust, our local ‘Cash for kids’ annual ‘toy collection’ campaign in the run up to Christmas and Macmillan Cancer Support fundraisers such as the well know Macmillan Coffee Morning held annually.
Meet the Public Sector Team
Mike McEntee – Service Delivery Director – Public Sector
Mike has spent more than 22 years in the recruitment sector specialising largely in managing the delivery of Recruitment Services into both Public and Private Sector organisations across the UK. Throughout his career, Mike’s consultative approach, coupled with a genuine passion for service excellence has allowed him to build a strong network of Candidates and Clients across Senior / Executive Disciplines and as a business leader he strives for the same within the CMR team ensuring the best possible client and candidate experience.
Mike will be ultimately responsible for the service CMR deliver into the Public Sector and will work closely with the service operation to ensure the best possible outcomes are achieved, and all processes are reviewed and improved upon continuously.
Vicky Nolan – Principal Consultant – Public Sector
Vicky has spent more than 20 years working at senior level within highly regulated industry sectors such as; Financial Services, Insurance and Medical Legal. Client relationships management, and customer experience have always been at the heart of each role she has held, and it was her passion for this that lead her to the recruitment industry and CMR in March 2022.
Vicky will be day-day contact for all Public Sector Buyers and Hiring Managers and will work closely with CMR Senior Management and compliance team members to deliver the highest standard of service at all times.
Nicola Morris – Compliance Assurance & Delivery Manager
With a varied background in the Education & Legal Sectors, Nicola has held a number of positions key to the success and compliance of the organisations she has worked for by managing people and processes surrounding service delivery and recruitment. Nicola has always been passionate about the recruitment element of her roles and therefore decided to join CMR in 2019 combining her skills, experience and passion for people to deliver a highly compliant and high quality customer experience for our candidates and clients.
Nicola will work closely with Mike and Vicky to manage internal resources aligned to Public Sector Service Delivery and ensure adherence to agreed policies and standards in accordance with framework rules and expectations.
To get in touch with any member of the Team please call us on:
0161 941 5555
Alternatively you can email us at CCS@WeAreCMR.Com and a member of the team will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.